Through hypnosis the aim is to help you on your journey to an improved version of yourself.
We are all born with only the fear of falling. Our fears, anxiety, stress, phobias etc. are all built from adolescence through to adulthood, from the environment we live in, beliefs we have been taught by others and from our own experience. Through hypnosis we can reconnect with positive experiences when we were confident, open minded and believed in our own abilities to be the best we possibly can be.
Hypnotherapy can help a wide range of conditions:
- Stop Smoking
- Fears and Phobias
- Habit Breaking
- Hypno Anti Depressant
- Other Therapies
- Pain Management
- Eating Disorders
- Weight Management
- Hypno Gastric - Band
Hypnotherapy Stress Relief Course
Over the course of the program, you will learn effectively and practical ways to reduce your stress levels through various methods as well as mini hypnotherapy sessions to build your coping ability to take back control from how stress affects you. Throughout the course you will learn tips, tools and techniques to help you manage your stress levels more affectively each week.
The 6 week program will cover the following:
- Introduction to the program.
- Explaining Stress and how it can affect you.
- Stress and your health.
- Body and mind. How these can affect your stress levels and how you can make changes to improve your wellbeing.
- Tips, steps, tools and techniques are given and practiced throughout the program.
- Hypnotherapy sessions each week to strengthen your ability to cope with stress going forward and help you to take time out and relax.
- How to have a more positive mindset.
- Time management and how this affects not only your stress levels but also your productive.
- How to put the tips, steps, tools and techniques into practice.
The course starts on Tuesday 17th September at 7.30pm – 9.00pm and will run until Tuesday 22nd October.
£150 payable in advance.
Darren Carter, Professional Hypnotherapist
After working over 25 years in the corporate world in a fast paced, highly stressful environment, I began helping others suffering from stress & anxiety related issues, counselling and mentoring. I soon realised that I found this personally rewarding and gave me a greater satisfaction knowing I was helping others.
For over 5 years I have had a keen interest in human behaviour and hypnosis.
My aim is to help you to achieve your goals be it giving up smoking, motivation, overcoming a phobia, by setting goals together and reviewing results to keep you motivated and make progress.
Click here to read more about Darren.
© Camberley Chiropractic Ltd 2019
Camberley Chiropractic Ltd offers Chiropractic and related services to Camberley and surrounding areas including Sandhurst, Bagshot, Lightwater, Crowthorne, Yateley, Frimley, Eversley, Hartley Wintney, Farnborough, Ash, Aldershot, Guildford & Wokingham